Head of the department,
candidate of medical sciences, docent
Iyazaliev Kubat Toktosunovich
Address: Kyrgyz Republic, Kant city, 58 Gagarina street
Email: [email protected]
Working hours: Monday -Friday 8.30-17.00, Saturday 8.30-16.00
History of the department
The department was founded in September 2016.
The department includes the following disciplines:
- General surgery (560001);
- Surgical diseases, Radiation diagnostics(560001);
- Hospital Surgery (530001);
- Surgical diseases (530001);
- Operative surgery (560001);
- Traumatology and Orthopedics (530001);
- Oncology (530001);
- Pediatric surgery (530001);
- First medical aid (560001);
- Plastic surgery (530001)
From September 2017 the following disciplines will be introduced:
- Surgical diseases 2 (560001);
Clinical bases of the department:
- National Surgical Center;
- National Center of Oncology;
- Bishkek Scientific Research Center of Traumatology and Orthopedics;
- Urban Children’s Clinical Emergency Hospital;
- Clinical Hospital №1.
Scientific themes of the department:
- Reconstructive surgery for relapse of peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum after surgical interventions by Billroth I and Billroth II;
- Sepsis in Abdominal Surgery;
- Intestinal obstruction.
Work in bandage room: At the entrance to the conference room of the National Surgical Center.