TENTISHEV ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE was established in 2004 and registered with the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic at the address: Kant city 58, Gagarin Street. S.TENTISHEV ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE is listed in World Health Organization Directory (W.H.O), Avicenna Directory and FAIMER. Such students holding medical qualifications are eligible for the screening tests in any country of the world and subsequent recognition of their degree. Asmi has received a certificate of accreditation from independent agencies such as “EdNet”, “AAOPO”.
S.TENTISHEV ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE bearing three License in higher professional education.
- GENERAL MEDICINE (MD) 5 YEARS
- GENERAL MEDICINE (MD) 6 YEARS
- DENTISTRY(BDS/DDS)5 YEARS
The higher institution is meant for training qualified specialists in the medical sphere both for the Kyrgyz Republic and other countries of the world including Pakistan, India, Nepal, Nigeria, America, Turkey, Egypt, Somalia, Russia, and CIS countries (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, etc.). More than 4000 students are studying from 14 countries.
There are doctors & candidates of medical science participating in the training process. The combination of utilization of modern training programs, technical material base, new training technologies, and qualified teachers promotes the improvement of training quality. Students will be taught not only on a clinical basis in Kant but also in Bishkek, the capital city. Many republican medical institutions and scientific centers are the clinical bases of the Asian Medical Institute. Institute’s departments will be working out both the fundamental and applied research problems on medicine priority direction.
Affiliated Hospitals are:
- Issyk-Ata Region Hospital
- Traumatology and orthopaedic hospital #4
- Issyk-Ata Family Medicine centrer of Chui Region
- Alamadin hospital of Chui Region
- City clinical hospital #6, Bishkek
- Surgical hospital #1
- Surgical hospital Mamakeeva
- Obs & Gyneacolgical hospital #2
- Tentishev Memorial polyclinic
- City Dental Clinic No.4 Bishkek
- Republican Pathological-Anatomical Bureau
- Republican Bureau of Forensic Medicine
- Center for Reconstructive and Restorative Surgery
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy named after I.K.Akhunbaev (Department of Forensic Medicine and Law)