TENTISHEV ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE was established in 2004 and registered with the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic at the address: Kant city 58, Gagarin Street. S.TENTISHEV ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE is listed in World Health Organization Directory (W.H.O), Avicenna Directory, and FAIMER. Such students holding medical qualifications are eligible for the screening tests in any country of the world and subsequent recognition of their degree. Asmi has received a certificate of accreditation from independent agencies such as “EdNet”, “AAOPO”. Institute has applied for international accreditation from IAAR in April 2021.
S.TENTISHEV ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE bearing three Licenses in higher professional education.
- GENERAL MEDICINE (MD) 5 YEARS
- GENERAL MEDICINE (MD) 6 YEARS
- DENTISTRY(BDS/DDS)5 YEARS
English / Russian Medium
The higher institution is meant for training qualified specialists in the medical sphere both for the Kyrgyz Republic and other countries of the world including Pakistan, India, Nepal, Nigeria, America, Turkey, Egypt, Somalia, Russia, and CIS countries (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, etc.). Students are studying from 15 countries.
More than 8 batches have graduated and are currently working in their home countries such as Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Tajikistan, Nigeria, Afghanistan, after clearing their respective licensing exams (NEB/NLE, MCI/NEXT, MDCN, USMLE, PLAB, etc.)
There are doctors & candidates of medical science participating in the training process. The combination of utilization of modern training programs, technical material base, new training technologies, and qualified teachers promotes the improvement of training quality. Students will be taught not only on a clinical basis in Kant but also in Bishkek, the capital city. Many republican medical institutions and scientific centers are the clinical bases of the Asian Medical Institute. Institute’s departments will be working out both the fundamental and applied research problems on medicine priority direction.
- Issyk-Ata Region Hospital (200 Beds)
- Traumatology and orthopaedic hospital #4
- Alamadin hospital of Chui Region
- City clinical hospital #6, Bishkek (201 Beds)
- Surgical hospital #1 (330 Beds)
- Surgical hospital Mamakeeva
- City Children’s Emergency Care Hospital (400 Beds)
- Obs & Gyneacolgical hospital #2 (292 Beds)
- Tentishev Memorial polyclinic (60 Beds)
- City Dental Clinic No.4 Bishkek
- Republican Pathological-Anatomical Bureau
- Republican Bureau of Forensic Medicine
- Center for Reconstructive and Restorative Surgery
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy named after I.K.Akhunbaev
(Department of Forensic Medicine and Law)